XS4 Wall Readers
SALTO peripheral products provide the ideal solution for those access points where online connectivity is needed, or where interaction with other systems or electric powered devices such as elevators, roller shutter doors or barriers is required.
XS4 2.0 CU SVN online
XS4 CU42E0 | Ethernet Connected CU
SALTO’s XS4 2.0 control unit makes it even easier to bring superior access control to your facility, thanks to the ability to control and manage multiple doors through one Ethernet connection and one IP address. This means that extending SALTO access control benefits to all those doors where a stand-alone electronic escutcheon cannot be fitted (electric strikes, magnets, barriers, elevators, etc.) is even easier and more cost-effective.
- Online TCP/IP networked based door control unit.
- Virtual network capable through SALTO Virtual Network data-on-card technology.
- Two wall reader connections that can be configured as 2 different doors or one door reader in and reader out locking.
- Can control up to 4 auxiliary XS4 controllers and manage up to 10 doors.
- Antipassback mode.
- Door monitoring and tamper monitoring via contacts input (intrusion alarm and door left opened alarm.)
- Compatible with SALTO relay expansion board,(CU4EB8) controlling up to 128 relay outputs.
- Compatible with the SALTO ProAccess SPACE alarm engine event module to manage trigger events through inputs or audit events.
- To be used with WRDB and WRMB wall reader range.
- MIFARE® (DESFire EV1, Plus, Ultralight C, Classic – ISO/IEC 14443).
- Bluetooth SMART (BLE).