XS4 by SALTO | Electronic escutcheons
Smart, secure, innovative and easy to install, the XS4 electronic escutcheon sets need no hard wiring and provide a totally wire-free networked electronic locking solution with a great range of features. The XS4 escutcheon range is specially designed to fit on most standard doors, and work with the majority of Scandinavian, European and ANSI mortise locks and tubular latches.
XS4 Mini – Nordic
Sx150 | XS4 MINI FOR SCANDINAVIAN MORTISE LOCKS
The XS4 Mini Nordic models for Scandinavian mortise locks has been specially designed to fit most Scandinavian profile and narrow profile framed doors and work with standard Scandinavian mortise locks and cylinders. It is completely compatible with the Scandinavian standard fixing instructions.
- Covers door thicknesses: From 35mm up to 100mm.
- With cover plate door thickness + 4mm.
- Dimensions: 127mm x 58,5mm x 22,5mm.
- Reversible handle, left or right electronic lock.
- Clutch mechanism escutcheon; when unlocked handle moves freely.
- Handle rotation: 45º.
- Specially designed to fit Scandinavian profile and narrow profile framed doors and work with standard Scandinavian mortise locks and cylinders.
- Completely compatible with Scandinavian standard fixing instructions and Scandinavian profile cylinders.
- Initial max. 4º pre-turn. SALTO recommends the use of a mortise lock with a maximum 4º pre-turn.
- Square spindles available: 8mm.
- MIFARE® (DESFire EV1, Plus, Ultralight C, Classic – ISO/IEC 14443).
- Bluetooth SMART (BLE).