XS4 Mortise locks
SALTO offers a wide range of mortise locks in order to ensure that the door is correctly locked. Whether you need Euro locks, DIN locks, ANSI mortise locks, Scandinavian standard locks, cylindrical cartridge latches or automatic locks with privacy and panic functions, SALTO has the locking system you need. The complete range of standard mortise locks enables you to install SALTO electronic XS4 escutcheons and SALTO XS4 GEO cylinders correctly without compromising security.
LA1T | ANSI Mortise lock
Specially designed for those doors that need an ANSI mortise lock ANSI A 156.13 Grade 1 and a privacy function with a deadbolt for Hospitality purposes.
It includes integrated electronic detection to monitorize in real-time the door status, providing an easy to install solution without any additional hardware or drilling needs.
- Grade 1 ANSI mortise lock case.
- Suitable for ANSI standard escutcheons and electronic cylinders.
- High security heavy duty mortise lock for exterior and interior ANSI standard doors.
- Lock case, latch and deadbolt made of steel.
- Equipped with auxiliary latch (anti card system) to prevent unwanted intrusions.
- Includes standard strike plate and dust box for an optimal installation.