XS4 by SALTO | Electronic escutcheons
Smart, secure, innovative and easy to install, the XS4 electronic escutcheon sets need no hard wiring and provide a totally wire-free networked electronic locking solution with a great range of features. The XS4 escutcheon range is specially designed to fit on most standard doors, and work with the majority of Scandinavian, European and ANSI mortise locks and tubular latches.
XS4 Mini – Australia
Ux150 | XS4 Mini for Australian mortise locks
The XS4 Mini for Australian mortise locks has been designed for use with Australian mortise locks that use split spindle systems.
- Simple installation, using just two screws when installing on new or existing Australian doors standards.
- Clear, dual colour optical signalling indicates access authorisation. Acoustic signal optional.
- High security via high resistance, hardened anti-drill protection.
- Concealed fixing screws for greater security and improved aesthetics.
- For indoor applications: quick and easy install makes it ideal for retrofits.
- Wide range of handles, configurations and door retrofit cover plates.
- Wide range of finishes, handles and retrofit cover plates to meet the installation needs.
- MIFARE® (DESFire EV1, Plus, Ultralight C, Classic – ISO/IEC 14443).
- Bluetooth SMART (BLE).