XS4 by SALTO | Electronic escutcheons
Smart, secure, innovative and easy to install, the XS4 electronic escutcheon sets need no hard wiring and provide a totally wire-free networked electronic locking solution with a great range of features. The XS4 escutcheon range is specially designed to fit on most standard doors, and work with the majority of Scandinavian, European and ANSI mortise locks and tubular latches.
XS4 ONE – DIN
XS4 E750 | XS4 One DIN VERSION
The SALTO XS4 One DIN version escutcheon is specially designed to meet the requirements of DIN18250 and 18251 standard doors prepared for DIN 18250 standard mortise locks. The new escutcheon range maintains the fire rating of the door as no additional drilling of the door is required.
- The fire rating of the door is maintained as no additional drilling of the door is required.
- Body and escutcheon made of steel.
- Available with mechanical cylinder cut outs for key override or access lock outs (override European profile cylinder) with audit trail facility available.
- Electronic privacy option.
- The lock can always be opened from the inside (single action panic feature works in conjunction with the relevant mortise lock).
- MIFARE® (DESFire EV1, Plus, Ultralight C, Classic – ISO/IEC 14443).
- Bluetooth SMART (BLE).
- HID iCLASS®.