XS4 Mortise locks
SALTO offers a wide range of mortise locks in order to ensure that the door is correctly locked. Whether you need Euro locks, DIN locks, ANSI mortise locks, Scandinavian standard locks, cylindrical cartridge latches or automatic locks with privacy and panic functions, SALTO has the locking system you need. The complete range of standard mortise locks enables you to install SALTO electronic XS4 escutcheons and SALTO XS4 GEO cylinders correctly without compromising security.
LE7S | DIN European mortise lock
The SALTO XS4 LE7S is a DIN compatible mortise lock that offers a wide range of operations and functions possibilities to improve access control with a reliable locking solution.
It includes integrated electronic detectors* to monitorize in real-time the door status, providing an easy to install solution without any additional hardware or drilling needs.
- DIN compatible mortise lock case, according to DIN 18251.
- Suitable for XS4 Euro standard escutcheons and electronic cylinders.
- High resistance by use of high quality materials.
- Lock case, latch made of steel.
- Equipped with auxiliary latch (anti card system) to prevent unwanted intrusions.
- Different backsets.
- Optional asymetric front plate for rebated doors.
- Includes standard strike plate and dust box for an optimal installation.
- Requires no extra drilling.
- Strike plate and dust box included.