XS4 Wall Readers
SALTO peripheral products provide the ideal solution for those access points where online connectivity is needed, or where interaction with other systems or electric powered devices such as elevators, roller shutter doors or barriers is required.
Panel reader 2.0
XS4 WRDB0P | Panel Reader 2.0
The SALTO Panel reader 2.0 is a peripheral based door entry system that works in conjunction with SALTO controllers.
Designed to be integrated behind lift panels, door intercoms, electric switches or turnstiles & gates. These models need a window, which is necessary for reader antenna operation.
- Compact reader module reader. Specially designed to be integrated behind lifts panels, door intercoms, electric switches,….
- Two stickers & labels are available for visible signage.
- Reader is housed in a one piece, weatherproof secure electronics potted enclosure.
- Fully integrated with the SALTO XS4 platform.
- Virtual network capable through SALTO SVN data-on-card technology.
- Acoustic and optical signalling, dual colour green/red to indicate access authorisation.
- Blue light indicates that the user key update is in progress through SALTO Virtual Network technology.
- MIFARE. (DESFire EV1, Plus, Ultralight C, Classic – ISO/IEC 14443).
- Bluetooth SMART (BLE).
- HID iCLASS.