XS4 Wall Readers
SALTO peripheral products provide the ideal solution for those access points where online connectivity is needed, or where interaction with other systems or electric powered devices such as elevators, roller shutter doors or barriers is required.
XS4 Original WR – narrow
XS4 WRXXFS | Original Wall Reader narrow
The XS4 Original slim wall reader for flush mounting has been specially designed to fit lifts, sliding doors or electronic gate doors that have a narrow profile frame, and where there is insufficient space to install a standard wall reader. It offers a broad range of 13,56Mhz RFID contactless smart cards for mainstream RFID technologies. All communication between the carrier and the wall reader is encrypted and secured to communicate to the CU5000 door controllers range. They also allow for updating of the carriers via SALTO Virtual Network data-on-card technology.
- Compact slim reader module design reader with green/red LED signal.
- Easy to install, designed for surface mounting in both indoor and outdoor non-protected environment use.
- Fully integrated with the SALTO XS4 platform.
- Virtual network capable through SALTO Virtual Network technology.
- Acoustic and optical signalling, dual colour green/red to indicate access authorisation.
- MIFARE. (DESFire EV1, Plus, Ultralight C, Classic – ISO/IEC 14443).
- Inside Picopass.
- LEGIC Prime and LEGIC Advant.
- HID iCLASS..