XS4 by SALTO | Electronic escutcheons
Smart, secure, innovative and easy to install, the XS4 electronic escutcheon sets need no hard wiring and provide a totally wire-free networked electronic locking solution with a great range of features. The XS4 escutcheon range is specially designed to fit on most standard doors, and work with the majority of Scandinavian, European and ANSI mortise locks and tubular latches.
XS4 Glass Door – DIN
XS4 Ex6GD | GLASS DOOR LOCK DIN18101
The XS4 Original DIN glass door lock has been specially designed for use with DIN 18101 standard glass doors. Its steel body is stylish and modern and its unique
‘sandwich body’ construction makes it easy to install, without having to replace the door. A wireless version of the XS4 DIN glass door lock is also available for real-time access control requirements.
- Sandwich body design for easy installation.
- Body and escutcheon made of steel.
- Available with mechanical cylinder cut outs for key override or access lock outs (override European profile cylinder) with audit trail facility available.
- The lock can always be opened from the inside (single action panic feature works in conjunction with the SALTO automatic mortise lock).
- Door status detector inside to monitor intrusions or door left open status (wireless escutcheons only).
- Strike plates for glass frames and double doors available to meet the installation needs. Complementary escutcheons without reader available to maintain the aesthetics of doors that do not need to be controlled.
- MIFARE® (DESFire EV1, Plus, Ultralight C, Classic – ISO/IEC 14443).
- Bluetooth SMART (BLE).
- Inside Picopass.
- LEGIC Prime and LEGIC Advant.
- HID iCLASS®.