XS4 GEO Cylinder
Extensive range of compact sized electronic cylinders designed for doors where fitting an electronic escutcheon is not possible or required. Totally wire-free and networked through SALTO Virtual Network and SALTO Wireless network. Available in different models, e.g. half cylinder, cylinder with thumb turn, double cylinder, cam lock cylinder, padlock, and with a wide offering of different profiles, e.g., Euro profile, UK oval, Swiss Round, Australian oval, Scandinavian profiles, ANSI profiles.
XS4 GxB | RIM ANSI Cylinder
The XS4 GEO RIM US cylinder is specially designed to fit most doors that are equipped with surface mounted lock cases, panic bars and top guards that need a RIM cylinder.
- SALTO SVN and SALTO Wireless network capable.
- All communication between the carrier and the electronic cylinder is encrypted and secured. The batteries can be replaced without cylinder removal.
- Optical signalling through light ring. Dual colour green/red to indicate access authorisation. Acoustic signal optional.
- Equipped with anti-drilling protection.
- Optional torx screw to tighten the knob and convert the cylinder on a fixed knob cylinder.
- Emergency opening via portable programming device (PPD).
- MIFARE® (DESFire EV1, Plus, Ultralight C, Classic – ISO/IEC 14443).
- LEGIC Prime and LEGIC Advant.
- HID iCLASS®.
IP 66: depending on the model.