XS4 GEO Cylinder
Extensive range of compact sized electronic cylinders designed for doors where fitting an electronic escutcheon is not possible or required. Totally wire-free and networked through SALTO Virtual Network and SALTO Wireless network. Available in different models, e.g. half cylinder, cylinder with thumb turn, double cylinder, cam lock cylinder, padlock, and with a wide offering of different profiles, e.g., Euro profile, UK oval, Swiss Round, Australian oval, Scandinavian profiles, ANSI profiles.
XS4 GxB | Deadbolt cylinder
The XS4 GEO Deabolt cylinder model is a specially designed, heavy duty deadbolt cylinder that meets A156.36 grade 1 requirements, and also has a trim ring with protective sleeves that protect and prevent the lock from being attacked through the door. The trim ring also protects the lock from attacks coming vertically. It is designed to provide high levels of security and fit all standard doors in ANSI markets.
- SALTO SVN and SALTO Wireless network capable. All communication between the carrier and the electronic cylinder is encrypted and secured.
- The batteries can be replaced without cylinder removal.
- Optical signalling through light ring. Dual colour green/red to indicate access authorisation. Acoustic signal optional.
- Equipped with anti-drilling protection.
- Optional torx screw to tighten the knob and convert the cylinder on a fixed knob cylinder.
- Emergency opening via portable programming device (PPD).
- MIFARE® (DESFire EV1, Plus, Ultralight C, Classic – ISO/IEC 14443).
- LEGIC Prime and LEGIC Advant.
- HID iCLASS®.
IP 66: depending on the model.