XS4 by SALTO | Electronic escutcheons
Smart, secure, innovative and easy to install, the XS4 electronic escutcheon sets need no hard wiring and provide a totally wire-free networked electronic locking solution with a great range of features. The XS4 escutcheon range is specially designed to fit on most standard doors, and work with the majority of Scandinavian, European and ANSI mortise locks and tubular latches.
XS4 Mini ANSI
Cx2x0 | XS4 MINI FOR CYLINDRICAL LATCH
The XS4 Mini ANSI for cylindrical or tubular latches has been designed to meet ANSI A156.2 Grade 1 or 2 cylindrical latch requirements. Easy, simple and quick way to replace existing traditional knob sets, and upgrade them with a state of the art electronic access control system with SALTO’s cartridge cylindrical latch.
- Simple installation, using just two screws when installing on new or existing ANSI cylindrical latch door standards.
- Clear, dual colour optical signalling indicates access authorisation. Acoustic signal optional.
- High security via high resistance, hardened anti-drill protection.
- Concealed fixing screws for greater security and improved aesthetics.
- For indoor applications: quick and easy install makes it ideal for retrofits.
- MIFARE® (DESFire EV1, Plus, Ultralight C, Classic – ISO/IEC 14443).
- Bluetooth SMART (BLE).
* Grade 1 according to ANSI standards