XS4 by SALTO | Electronic escutcheons
Smart, secure, innovative and easy to install, the XS4 electronic escutcheon sets need no hard wiring and provide a totally wire-free networked electronic locking solution with a great range of features. The XS4 escutcheon range is specially designed to fit on most standard doors, and work with the majority of Scandinavian, European and ANSI mortise locks and tubular latches.
XS4 Ax60 | XS4 ORIGINAL
The XS4 Original wide body version for ANSI mortise locks is specially designed to be compatible with most ANSI mortise locks and tubular latches. It is specially designed for use on busy, high traffic doors that need additional strength.
- Simple installation is possible on any type of door, including those with narrow frames.
Body and escutcheon made of steel.
- Available with mechanical cylinder cut outs for key override or access lock outs (override Mortise cylinders).
- Mechanical or electronic privacy option.
- AMOK option for offline lockdown.
- The lock can always be opened from the inside (single action panic feature works in conjunction with the SALTO LA1T15 series mortise lock).
- Complementary escutcheons without reader available to maintain the aesthetics of doors that do not need to be controlled.
- MIFARE® (DESFire EV1, Plus, Ultralight C, Classic – ISO/IEC 14443).
- Bluetooth SMART (BLE).
- Inside Picopass.
- LEGIC Prime and LEGIC Advant.
- HID iCLASS®.
(*) BHMA: With SALTO LA1T lock case. (*) IP 46: External escutcheon.