XS4 Panic devices
SALTO advanced panic bar solutions enable panic bar-equipped emergency exit doors to be controlled with an innovative, stand-alone electronic locking system. SALTO stand-alone electronic locks can be fitted, in combination with adaptor kits, to more than 40 leading panic bars from the most popular manufacturers.
XS4 PANIC BAR PBA1200
XS4 PBA1200 | XS4 PANIC BAR PBA1200
The SALTO XS4 PBA120 is a new mortise lock panic bar for emergency exit doors. EN1125 tested and approved. Also available with a passive leaf panic bar for double emergency exit doors.
- SALTO SVN and SALTO Wireless network capable.
- All communication between the carrier and the electronic cylinder is encrypted and secured.
- The batteries can be replaced without cylinder removal.
- Equipped with anti-drilling protection.
- Suitable for medium to high-security applications.
- Emergency opening via portable programming device (PPD).
- Available with mechanical cylinder cutouts for key override or access lockouts (override European profile cylinder).
- AMOK option for offline lockdown.
- Depending on the half escutcheon.
- MIFARE® (DESFire EV1, Plus, Ultralight C, Classic – ISO/IEC 14443).
- Bluetooth SMART (BLE).
- Inside Picopass.
- LEGIC Prime and LEGIC Advant.
- HID iCLASS®.