XS4 Panic devices
SALTO advanced panic bar solutions enable panic bar-equipped emergency exit doors to be controlled with an innovative, stand-alone electronic locking system. SALTO stand-alone electronic locks can be fitted, in combination with adaptor kits, to more than 40 leading panic bars from the most popular manufacturers.
XS4 PANIC BAR PBE900
XS4 PBE900 | XS4 PANIC BAR PBF900
The SALTO XS4 PBE900 combines the highest safety standards with ease of use. It is EN1125 compliant in combination with SALTO electronic escutcheons, LE7E31 or LE9E11 SALTO mortise locks, and SALTO KPB (Kit Panic Bars). It’s modern, the aesthetic design makes it the perfect choice to complement any architectural style.
- SALTO SVN and SALTO Wireless network capable.All communication between the carrier and the electronic cylinder is encrypted and secured.
- All communication between the carrier and the electronic cylinder is encrypted and secured.
- The batteries can be replaced without cylinder removal.
- Equipped with anti-drilling protection.
- Suitable for medium to high-security applications.
- Emergency opening via portable programming device (PPD).
- Available with mechanical cylinder cut outs for key override or access lock outs (override European profile cylinder).
- AMOK option for offline lockdown.
- MIFARE® (DESFire EV1, Plus, Ultralight C, Classic – ISO/IEC 14443).
- Bluetooth SMART (BLE).
- Inside Picopass.
- LEGIC Prime and LEGIC Advant.
- HID iCLASS®.
(*) External escutcheon.