XS4 by SALTO | Electronic escutcheons
Smart, secure, innovative and easy to install, the XS4 electronic escutcheon sets need no hard wiring and provide a totally wire-free networked electronic locking solution with a great range of features. The XS4 escutcheon range is specially designed to fit on most standard doors, and work with the majority of Scandinavian, European and ANSI mortise locks and tubular latches
XS4 Mini – EU
Ex150 | XS4 MINI FOR EUROPEAN MORTISE LOCKS
The XS4 Mini for European DIN mortise locks has been designed with the requirements of DIN 18251 standard doors prepared for DIN 18250 standard mortise locks, and is compatible with the DIN 18251 standard xing instructions.
- Simple installation using just two screws when installing on new or existing European / DIN door standards.
- Clear, dual colour optical signalling indicates access authorisation. Acoustic signal optional.
- High security via high resistance, hardened anti-drill protection.
- Concealed xing screws for greater security and improved aesthetics.
- For indoor applications: quick and easy install makes it ideal for retro ts.
- Wide range of handles, con gurations and door retro t cover plates to meet the installation needs.
- MIFARE® (DESFire EV1, Plus, Ultralight C, Classic – ISO/IEC 14443).
- Bluetooth SMART (BLE).