XS4 GEO Cylinder
Extensive range of compact sized electronic cylinders designed for doors where fitting an electronic escutcheon is not possible or required. Totally wire-free and networked through SALTO Virtual Network and SALTO Wireless network. Available in different models, e.g. half cylinder, cylinder with thumb turn, double cylinder, cam lock cylinder, padlock, and with a wide offering of different profiles, e.g., Euro profile, UK oval, Swiss Round, Australian oval, Scandinavian profiles, ANSI profiles.
XS4 GxE | Swing handle
The XS4 GEO half cylinder is specially designed to fit most swing handle* rack servers. Ideal for use on applications where control of the operation of the rack is needed, enhancing the control and security of access to the server racks.
- SALTO SVN and SALTO Wireless network capable.
- All communication between the carrier and the electronic cylinder is encrypted and secured.
- The batteries can be replaced without cylinder removal.
- Optical signalling through light ring. Dual colour green/red to indicate access authorisation. Acoustic signal optional.
- Equipped with anti-drilling protection.
- Optional torx screw to tighten the knob and convert the cylinder on a fixed knob cylinder.
- Emergency opening via portable programming device (PPD).
- MIFARE® (DESFire EV1, Plus, Ultralight C, Classic – ISO/IEC 14443).
- LEGIC Prime and LEGIC Advant.
- HID iCLASS®.
IP 66: depending on the model.