XS4 GEO Cylinder
Extensive range of compact sized electronic cylinders designed for doors where fitting an electronic escutcheon is not possible or required. Totally wire-free and networked through SALTO Virtual Network and SALTO Wireless network. Available in different models, e.g. half cylinder, cylinder with thumb turn, double cylinder, cam lock cylinder, padlock, and with a wide offering of different profiles, e.g., Euro profile, UK oval, Swiss Round, Australian oval, Scandinavian profiles, ANSI profiles.
XS4 GxCL | CAM Lock cylinder
The XS4 GEO Cam Lock electronic cylinder is specially designed to fit most cabinets equipped with a cam locking mechanism. The cam itself acts as a locking bolt and is directly operated when the card is presented by the user and turns the plug. The cam rotates between 180 and 90 degrees, securing the lock. This patented system provides an extra level of protection from intrusions with a high security blocking mechanism that is exclusive to SALTO.
- SALTO SVN and SALTO Wireless network capable.
- All communication between the carrier and the electronic cylinder is encrypted and secured.
- The batteries can be replaced without cylinder removal.
- Optical signalling through light ring. Dual colour green/red to indicate access authorisation. Acoustic signal optional.
- Equipped with anti-drilling protection.
- Optional torx screw to tighten the knob and convert the cylinder on a fixed knob cylinder.
- Emergency opening via portable programming device (PPD).
- MIFARE® (DESFire EV1, Plus, Ultralight C, Classic – ISO/IEC 14443).
- LEGIC Prime and LEGIC Advant.
- HID iCLASS®.
IP 66: depending on the model.