XS4 Wall Readers
SALTO peripheral products provide the ideal solution for those access points where online connectivity is needed, or where interaction with other systems or electric powered devices such as elevators, roller shutter doors or barriers is required.
XS4 CU – Online SVN Control Unit
XS4 CU50ENSVN | Online SVN Control Unit
The SALTO XS4 CU50ENSVN is an online door controller that can have one or two wall readers connected, has two control relay outputs and has SALTO Virtual Network (SVN) capabilities. Cards are automatically updated with the latest changes in the access plan. It records the user audit into the PC and provides advanced information on battery status.
It also continually updates the cancelled ID carrier blacklist simply by using the cards on the network, distributing the latest access information throughout the building via the offline stand-alone locks. Access control changes can be carried out on the SALTO software and these are then actioned at the control units in real time. It provides full online features via the networked live link such as door monitoring status, remotely controlling door opening and Roll Call.
- Online IP door controller 10BASET.
- Two wall reader connections, read in – read out locking.
- Antipassback function.
- Two relay output.
- Compatible with SALTO relay extension board (EB5008) controlling up to 128 relay outputs suitable for elevators, etc.
- Can be used with the SALTO WRMKP for dual identification (Carrier + PIN).
- Request to exit (RTE) switch input.
- Door monitoring and tamper monitoring via contacts input.
- Door state input.
- À utiliser avec tous les lecteurs muraux SALTO (à l’exception des gammes WRM1000, WRDB et WRMB).
- MIFARE® (DESFire EV1, Plus, Ultralight C, Classic – ISO/IEC 14443).
- Inside Picopass.
- LEGIC Prime et LEGIC Advant.
- HID iClass®.